Vision - To encourage and form men to be bold servant leaders of our Catholic faith in our family, church, work and community.
Mission statement - The All Saints Men's Ministry exists to serve and build up the body of Christ through activities that create fellowship and faith formation through the stewardship of time, talent and treasure.
· We are committed to deepening our faith and relationship with Jesus Christ above all else and passionately pursuing his purposes for our lives.
· We are committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
· We are committed to pursuing vital relationships with other men to experience community and hold each other accountable.
· We, who are married, are committed to loving our wives as Christ loved the church and faithfully keeping our marriage promise.
· We are committed to supporting the mission and values of All Saints Catholic Church and consistently giving of our resources and time to build God’s kingdom.
· We are committed to investing in and equipping men to be leaders in the home, church and community.
· We are dedicated to Christian Charity, Stewardship, Mentoring and sharing our faith with others.
· We are to be guided by the Holy Spirit to live our life as men of God
· We are committed to experience God's unconditional love through the Mass, Daily Prayer and Sacraments.