Welcome to our All Saints website. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the many wonderful ministries and organizations we are blessed to provide. Please know that we are all family in the body of Christ. We welcome you to join us for Mass and participate in the life of our parish family.
Father Robert J. Caruso
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You will need to download the registration form.
(Closed for Lunch 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM)
Friday - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Fridays During Lent
Lenten Soup Supper
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus
Stations of the Cross
2:00pm & 7:00pm
Extended Confession Times
Tuesday mornings following 8:30am daily Mass.
Communal Penance Service
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
2:00pm & 7:00pm
Monday - Saturday - 8:30 AM
Saturday Vigil - 4:00 PM
Sunday - 7:00 AM (except 1st Sunday of Month), 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM
1st Sunday Latin Mass 6:30 AM
Tuesdays following the 8:30am Daily Mass
YOUTH MINISTRY THRIFT DRIVE
Click here for additional information about donating.
Italian Mass and Dinner
ANNUAL GOLF CLASSIC
Click here for a registration form
- Father Robert Caruso, Pastor
- Deacon Gordon Aird, Pastoral Associate
- Ann Palmer, Business Manager
- Christine Gray, Human Resources & Parish Administrative Assistant
- Geri Adams, Receptionist
- Monica Downey, Music Facilitator
- Peter Voorbrood, Liturgy Assistant
- Deacon Michael Carr, Coordinator of R.C.I.A. & Adult Education
- John Hyland, Coordinator of Youth & Young Adults
- Patty Johnson, YM & Liturgy Administrative Assistant
- Sister Carole Miller, Coordinator Religious Education Pre-K-6th Grade
SUPPORT ALL SAINTS
When you shop online at Amazon.com you can support our parish. Click here and sign into your Amazon account. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. It's that easy.
**Please note that you must have an Amazon account. Thank you for supporting All Saints.
When you shop at Fry’s, All Saints will receive a percentage of your total purchase.
Click here to link your Fry's VIP Card to our All Saints account.
When enrolling enter our organization number 51513.
You need to enroll only one time and all of your purchase will benefit the parish. It is that simple.
Thank you for supporting All Saints.
All Saints Roman Catholic Parish Mesa
1534 N. Recker Road Mesa, Arizona 85205 (480)985-7655 Fax (480)396-0837